- HOW TO JOIN GREEN LEFT
- Code of conduct for Green Left email lists
- green left archive VIDEOS & POLICY STATEMENTS
- Green Left Committee 2017/8 and CONSTITUTION
- European eco-socialist Action Network meeting: London 28 and 29 June 2014:
- WATERMELON SEPTEMBER 2014
- WATERMELON SPRING 2015
- WATERMELON Autumn 2015
- WATERMELON Spring 2016
- THE HEADCORN DECLARATION: Founding statement of Gr...
- Marxism and Ecology
- WATERMELON online Conference Newsletter of Green L...
- Yemen - the Forgotten War
- Brexit and Ecosocialist Alliances 1/4/2017
- WATERMELON Conference Newsletter of Green Left Spr...
- WATERMELON ONLINE Autumn 2017
- "How can a low carbon economy create new employmen...
- Parties to the Left of Labour and Corbynism by J.H...
- Elinor Ostrom’s Rules for Radicals
- Watermelon Spring 2018
Wednesday, 7 February 2018
universities of Sussex AND Edinburgh announced full divestments.
2018 is going great for the fossil free movement! Yesterday the universities of Sussex AND Edinburgh announced full divestments.
University of Edinburgh announced it will move its entire £322million investment portfolio out of the fossil fuel industry over the next three years. That's £6.3million it currently holds in fossil fuels companies including Total.
They have the 3rd largest university endowment in the UK and become the biggest full divestment so far!
TWEET your celebrations that divestment just went £322million more mainstream
SHARE the good news with your friends
61 UK universities now have some form of divestment commitment totalling to £11bn contributing to £6 trillion divested globally.
acknowledgements to Jay Ginn & People and Planet
Posted by DON'T dis US at 02:08